2.0

Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire pressure light came on, I pulled into Lute Riley to have them check it. I was about 45 days from state inspection deadline too, so I asked them to do a state inspection as well. 20 minutes later, they called my name and said it was ready. I asked if the tire was okay, and the girl at the counter said nothing was written up so it must have been okay - maybe it was just the rain. The *** light was off when I left, so they at least filled it up.

Two hours later, dressed in a tuxedo to go downtown, I find my back left tire completely flat. Grumbling, I turned on my compressor and filled it up. As soon as it was to pressure, I could hear the Hssssssst sound, and knew that it wouldn't last. Even if I made it downtown, it would be flat when the event was over. The nail was easily found simply by sound.

Without enough room to jack the car up in the garage, and without enough time to make other arrangements, I pulled it out onto the driveway and proceeded to put on the spare in the rain. Cussing at Lute Riley the whole time. That cussing continues to this day, a month later.

At least they did the state inspection okay.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lute Riley Honda and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Lute Riley Honda to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lute Riley Honda lute riley honda auto repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lute Riley Honda?

Comments