Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire pressure light came on, I pulled into Lute Riley to have them check it. I was about 45 days from state inspection deadline too, so I asked them to do a state inspection as well. 20 minutes later, they called my name and said it was ready. I asked if the tire was okay, and the girl at the counter said nothing was written up so it must have been okay - maybe it was just the rain. The *** light was off when I left, so they at least filled it up.
Two hours later, dressed in a tuxedo to go downtown, I find my back left tire completely flat. Grumbling, I turned on my compressor and filled it up. As soon as it was to pressure, I could hear the Hssssssst sound, and knew that it wouldn't last. Even if I made it downtown, it would be flat when the event was over. The nail was easily found simply by sound.
Without enough room to jack the car up in the garage, and without enough time to make other arrangements, I pulled it out onto the driveway and proceeded to put on the spare in the rain. Cussing at Lute Riley the whole time. That cussing continues to this day, a month later.
At least they did the state inspection okay.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lute Riley Honda Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Issue: On 6.25.16, I purchased Semi Permanent Hair color, Blck by Silk Elements for $4.49 and 2- Silk Elements Megasilk pckg for 99 cents a piece. I also purchased some..."
- "i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install..."
- "This unethical company takes you all the way through the "free" design and storage of a logo, collects all of your information, including your email and mailing address and telephone..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."