Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire pressure light came on, I pulled into Lute Riley to have them check it. I was about 45 days from state inspection deadline too, so I asked them to do a state inspection as well. 20 minutes later, they called my name and said it was ready. I asked if the tire was okay, and the girl at the counter said nothing was written up so it must have been okay - maybe it was just the rain. The *** light was off when I left, so they at least filled it up.
Two hours later, dressed in a tuxedo to go downtown, I find my back left tire completely flat. Grumbling, I turned on my compressor and filled it up. As soon as it was to pressure, I could hear the Hssssssst sound, and knew that it wouldn't last. Even if I made it downtown, it would be flat when the event was over. The nail was easily found simply by sound.
Without enough room to jack the car up in the garage, and without enough time to make other arrangements, I pulled it out onto the driveway and proceeded to put on the spare in the rain. Cussing at Lute Riley the whole time. That cussing continues to this day, a month later.
At least they did the state inspection okay.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lute Riley Honda Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I was selling on EBAY. I had 100% perfect feedback. I had 10 Stars and was on my way to a successful selling account on EBAY. All my customers were..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Last week I brought my car to the Maaco at 7229 S. Hulen StreetFort Worth, TX 76133-6618 Phone: (817)263-6398. I specifically told them I had been hit and the estimate..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."