Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire pressure light came on, I pulled into Lute Riley to have them check it. I was about 45 days from state inspection deadline too, so I asked them to do a state inspection as well. 20 minutes later, they called my name and said it was ready. I asked if the tire was okay, and the girl at the counter said nothing was written up so it must have been okay - maybe it was just the rain. The *** light was off when I left, so they at least filled it up.
Two hours later, dressed in a tuxedo to go downtown, I find my back left tire completely flat. Grumbling, I turned on my compressor and filled it up. As soon as it was to pressure, I could hear the Hssssssst sound, and knew that it wouldn't last. Even if I made it downtown, it would be flat when the event was over. The nail was easily found simply by sound.
Without enough room to jack the car up in the garage, and without enough time to make other arrangements, I pulled it out onto the driveway and proceeded to put on the spare in the rain. Cussing at Lute Riley the whole time. That cussing continues to this day, a month later.
At least they did the state inspection okay.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lute Riley Honda Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "i need to purchase a special usb cable for my rebuilt desktop computer where the motherboards usb headers have only 5 pin male and the components i need to install..."
- "Complaint Details Hi there, dispute for the following orders# GAZ1263,GAZ1190,GAZ1182. First of all I only received 49 items instead of 71 from three separate orders. Not only that 13 of the..."
- "Wells Fargo and John Stumpf ( CEO of Wells Fargo) will lie to you and scam you! I was a Capital One Customer. I went into Wells Fargo and..."