Lute Riley Honda - Incompetance in Express

1 of 12 Lute Riley Honda reviews

Even though I have a Corolla, I'm quite familiar with Lute Riley, as I've owned several Hondas in the past (and my wife has one now). So when my tire pressure light came on, I pulled into Lute Riley to have them check it. I was about 45 days from state inspection deadline too, so I asked them to do a state inspection as well. 20 minutes later, they called my name and said it was ready. I asked if the tire was okay, and the girl at the counter said nothing was written up so it must have been okay - maybe it was just the rain. The *** light was off when I left, so they at least filled it up.

Two hours later, dressed in a tuxedo to go downtown, I find my back left tire completely flat. Grumbling, I turned on my compressor and filled it up. As soon as it was to pressure, I could hear the Hssssssst sound, and knew that it wouldn't last. Even if I made it downtown, it would be flat when the event was over. The nail was easily found simply by sound.

Without enough room to jack the car up in the garage, and without enough time to make other arrangements, I pulled it out onto the driveway and proceeded to put on the spare in the rain. Cussing at Lute Riley the whole time. That cussing continues to this day, a month later.

At least they did the state inspection okay.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lute Riley Honda Auto Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #808870

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lute Riley Honda? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 12 Lute Riley Honda reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lute Riley Honda. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lute Riley Honda.
Filing a new complaint about
×